Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Officially, we start here. There's another blog lurking elsewhere, but if you don't know about it already, you won't know about it in the future.

And to start, let me tell you about The Golden Compass. Actually, best not to tell you about it. If I try, anyone who looks at this will think that I'm absolutely bonkers. All one needs to say, though, is kickass female protagonist who would laugh at you if you told her adventures are for boys. But the book is so cool that I would be reading the sequel right now if I weren't at work, and I would have finished it over the weekend if I hadn't been told to hang posters so that we look like we've moved in properly, and I'd read it tonight if I weren't going to Harry Potter. Actually, I will be reading it tonight, in line, but that's a different issue. And the 12:01 and 12:02 shows have sold out. The IMAX theater is running the movie all night: 12:01, 3:15, 6:30...Although, where are my HP books? OotP and HBP?

Oh, and the ripple afghan is still going, but got supplanted by projects for others.

And there's a start.

No comments: